Additional information available on the Economics Department website.
Recommended basic skills courses are
The Associate of Arts in Economics is designed for students intending to transfer to a four-year school and pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. The Statewide Transfer Agreement will allow students to transfer to a Colorado public four-year school and complete their degree with an additional 60 credit hours.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Economics degree program, students should be able to:
- Locate economic data relevant to a specific problem
- Analyze economic data to reach conclusions
- Identify and apply principles of economics to real-world events
- Offer alternative solutions to economic problems
- Connect knowledge to civic engagement
Full list of requirements can be found at Associate of Arts Degrees, AA .