Additional information available on the Economics Department website.
Recommended basic skills courses are
The Associate of Arts in Economics is designed for students intending to transfer to a four-year school and pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. The Statewide Transfer Agreement will allow students to transfer to a Colorado public four-year school and complete their degree with an additional 60 credit hours.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Economics program, students should be able to:
- Locate economic data relevant to a specific problem
- Analyze economic data to reach conclusions
- Identify and apply principles of economics to real-world events
- Offer alternative solutions to economic problems
- Connect knowledge to civic engagement
Content criteria, competencies, and student learning outcomes associated with the general education courses required for this degree can be found on the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
Full list of requirements can be found at Associate of Arts Degrees, AA .