Additional information available on the Pre-Med Professions Department website.
Recommended basic skills courses are
Health professions are necessary to provide comprehensive health care to all types of people. This program is designed to meet the needs of students who wish to go into professional health care positions in dentistry, medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, and chiropractic.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Pre-Med Professions program, students should be able to:
- Explain information presented in mathematical forms (e.g., equations, graphs, diagrams, tables, words)
- Convert information into and between various mathematical forms (e.g., equations, graphs, diagrams, tables, words)
- Select or develop elements of the methodology or theoretical framework to solve problems
- Examine evidence to identify patterns, differences, similarities, limitations, and/or implications related to the focus
- Utilize multiple representations to interpret the data
- State a conclusion based on findings
Content criteria, competencies, and student learning outcomes associated with the general education courses required for this degree can be found on the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
Full list of requirements can be found at Associate of Science Degrees, AS .