Additional information available on the Pre-Allied Health Department website.
Recommended basic skills courses are
The degree options are designed for students applying to programs at four-year schools in Colorado for medical technology and physical therapy. These emphasize physiology, anatomy, chemistry, and physics. Either one or two years may be used for transfer credit to other schools. As specific requirements may vary among different schools, students are encouraged to consult catalogs of the colleges to which they plan to apply. Programs should be planned with academic advisors prior to beginning classes.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Pre-Allied Health program, students should be able to:
- Explain information presented in mathematical forms (e.g., equations, graphs, diagrams, tables, words)
- Convert information into and between various mathematical forms (e.g., equations, graphs, diagrams, tables, words)
- Select or develop elements of the methodology or theoretical framework to solve problems
- Examine evidence to identify patterns, differences, similarities, limitations, and/or implications related to the focus
- Utilize multiple representations to interpret the data
- State a conclusion based on findings
Content criteria, competencies, and student learning outcomes associated with the general education courses required for this degree can be found on the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
Full list of requirements can be found at Associate of Science Degrees, AS .